New for 2014 taxes
New Jersey Taxes
- Visit the NJ State Website
- Download Tax Forms
- File for free with NJFastFile
- Make Income Tax Payments
Order Tax Forms by Phone: 800-323-4400
Federal Tax Forms & Information
- Find Forms and Publications
- Get help from the IRS with your Tax Questions
- Try out the IRS Interactive Tax Assistant
- Make a Payment or set up a Payment Schedule
- Learn about Credits & Deductions
- Do you need to File a Tax Return this year?
- Contact the Taxpayer Advocate Service Online or by calling 1-877-777-4778
Order Tax Forms by Phone: 1-800-829-3676
Federal Tax Assistance by Phone: 1-800-829-1040. Available Monday - Friday, 7 am - 7 pm.
Tax Assistance for Hearing Impaired Individuals (TDD): 1-800-829-4059
Local IRS Office: 1719 Route 10 East, Parsippany, NJ 07054. 973-808-0821. Open Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
Use Free File for your Federal Tax Return
File your Federal Taxes for free if your income is below $58,000.
Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program - VITA
The VITA Program offers free tax help to low & moderate income people who cannot prepare their own returns. Certified volunteers receive training to help prepare basic tax returns and handle electronic filing. VITA volunteers work at Bernards Township Library and at Bernardsville Library.
Appointments are required. Please call 908-204-3031, ext. 2 beginning February 2nd, to schedule an appointment.