Which one is better?
What is Overdrive and DigitalLibraryNJ?
Overdrive is the digital media service that the library subsribes to as part of DigitalLibraryNJ, a joint project of public and academic libraries in northwest New Jersey.
What types of digital materials can I download?
You can check out and download the following types of digital materials from OverDrive:
- eAudiobooks: A recorded reading of a book that can be downloaded and enjoyed on a computer or portable device. Formats: WMA, MP3
- eBooks: A text-based digital book that can be downloaded and read on a computer or portable device. Formats: EPUB, PDF, Kindle
- eMusic: Music that is digitized for download and transfer to a portable device. Format: WMA
How does it work?
- Browse, check out, and download with your library card … anytime, anywhere!
- Download to a Windows® or Mac® computer … and popular smartphones.
- Transfer to devices like the nook®, Apple® iPod, and Sony® Reader™.
- Accessibility features included for the visually impaired.
What type of device do you use to read eBooks?